Practical Problem Solving Skills
This is an ALL – AROUND the year programme which focuses on creating real life situation simulators for the students. The aim of this course is to prepare and ready the students to face and tackle any type of problem or hurdle in their life by being smart about the situation and finding a practical solution for the same.
The simulations are conducted as group activities and are done in a manner to be fun and as close to reality as possible.
Students generally enjoy these classes as it is learning with very creative techniques and processes.
The skills we look to imbibe through this course are:-
- Tackling Real Life Situations
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Research and Reflection Skills
- Working under pressure situations and deadlines
- Planning and Preparation Skills
- Conflict Resolutions